Battery-Operated Puck Lights
I use these battery-operated puck lights in a regular light fixture in situations where I don’t have a nearby outlet or ability to hard-wire a light.
They aren’t as bright as a regular lightbulb, but they provide nice accent lighting.
The puck lights operate with a remote or can be tapped on and off.
Read this blog post to see how I used the battery-operated puck lights in a regular light fixture.
- 55 LUMENS – Super bright, long lasting LEDs. 3000K warm white glow. LEDs never need to be replaced
- WIRELESS REMOTE – Turn the puck lights ON/OFF with the remote or the tap lens
- SELECTABLE DIMMER – Select the exact level of brightness or press the 50% or 100% brightness button
- OPTIONAL AUTO OFF TIMER – Set the lights to turn OFF in 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes
- 100 HOUR BATTERY RUN TIME WHEN SET AT 100% BRIGHTNESS – Last 4 times longer than other puck lights. Operates on 3 AA batteries (18 included)